NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.15.2013

Ecocide's Death Fast Day 18:YOU have a duty, now. My avatar is degrading rapidly now. YOU have a Duty in my final days and hours (detail)

You have a duty, a moral responsibility to witness who I am and what I am made of.  We can only best learn such things when one is under extreme stress, and that surely is the stage I am in now - physical, psychological, spiritual.

The issue is, as my body changes, as my brain changes due to lack of stress, you have a duty to discern what if my behavior is me, Loving, and what of my behavior is a changed body and nervous system due to chemical, fluid, calorie imalances.  Behaviors of mine due to such is not appropriate or fair to ascribe to who I am, what I am, what I've become.

You have a duty to discern as best you can, what is me, what is an altered avatar.

And my avatar is altering very rapidly now.

No comments:

Post a Comment