NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.15.2013

(detail) Ecocide's Death Fast Day 18, 0 Liquids Day 1 - Updated Handout at the Vigil, Canadian Embassy, 7/24 - Zero Liquids Day 1

CLICK pic to enlarge.

Very, very, very few passers by stop, or even notice. We are deadly expert and NOT seeing what we want to NOT see.  Remember the scene in Dicken's Christmas Carrol when the Ghost of Christmas Present opens his robes to Want, and Ignorance, "Spirit, please, put them away, I DON'T WANT TO SEE THEM!' 'I thought not,' said the Spirit.

But of the few who do, I silently hand them the handout above, they read silently, thoughfully, puzzling for a while.  When they look back to me I cross my forearms over my heart, the sign for Loving, and bow slightly.

Rarely, when they walk away, do I not see them re-reading the flier as they walk, silently, thoughtfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment