NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.01.2013

EDF DAY 4: URGENT. I NEED YOUR HELP. 4th revision of new Poster for EDF Ecocide's Death Fast, Vow of Interpersonal Silence, now in day 4.

I NEED YOUR CONSTRUCTIVE SUGGESTIONS FOR A BETTER ATTEMPT AT THIS POSTER, IF YOU HAVE ANY.  ANYTHING FROM -
IMPORTANT TWEAKS, TO

A WHOLE DIFFERENT APPROACH.

I NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS, IMMEDIATELY.  THE FINAL VERSION WILL BE MY NEW 24X34" POSTER ON PENN. AVE.

PLS REMEMBER - THIS IS MY POSTER, FOR MY USE, NOT YOURS.  YOU, ANY COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS... FOR THIS IN MY MISSION, AS I AM EXECUTING IT, WILL BE ANONYMOUS, VALUED, CONSIDERED AND APPRECIATED.  NOTE: Your suggestion could include wording/thoughts on a 1/3 of a page handout I could give to those asking for explanation (as I remain under the vow of silence).  EMAIL your comments to 'start_loving at yahoo dot com'

3rd, no, 4TH now, revision. THANKS TO YOUR INPUT - BLESS YOUR HEARTS.  I'd GLADLY DIE A MILLION DEATHS TO MAKE THIS POSTER AN OVERSTATEMENT. But, in Truth, in Science, in Economics, in Technology... it is an UNDERSTATEMENT (Tracking Plan B blog).  But I have only 1 Death to give, and I'm GADLY Giving that, now. PLEASE, ADDITIONAL COMMENTS!?!?





Based on initial input this is my 2nd revision -



Original below - 






No comments:

Post a Comment