NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.10.2013

nd 'Diane Wilson is the one person qualified to write the two books I wish I'd had time to write: 1. "More Loving Every day" (laid out like Tolstoy's "Wise Thoughts for Every Day," but 2-3 years) of kdy quotes from my blogs interspersed with the now 118 Characteristics from "Resurecting"

(detail) 'There's one person qualified to write the two books I wish I'd had time to write:

1.  "More Loving Every Day - Personal Trainer," laid out like Tolstoy's "Wise Thoughts for Every Day," but 2-3 years) of key quotes from my blogs interspersed with the now 118 Characteristics from "Resurecting," and,

2.  "A Biography of Start Loving."

Yes, RRRROOOOFFFFLLLL!!!!!!, why would she?  LOL.  She'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment