NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.11.2013

nd 'I'm striving with my entire Being to re-start the Soul, the Heart, of Americans, in time to avert Ecocide. That I'll near certainly fail changes not at all: A. the restart is all that can save my 204 billion kids; B. The attempt at restart is what I was born to try; C.I will NOT fail to try.' Loving

nd 'I'm striving with my entire Being to re-start the Soul, the Heart, of Americans, in time to avert Ecocide.  That I'll near certainly fail changes not at all: A. the restart is all that can save my 204 billion kids; B. The attempt at restart is what I was born to try; C.I will NOT fail to try.'  Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment