NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.08.2013

nd 'MAKE NO MISTAKE, I DON'T WANT TO DIE. I WANT TO LIVE TO FIGHT ON FOR OUR KIDS. SO DOES THE MARINE THAT DIVES ON A GRENADE, OR IN FRONT OF A TRUCK TO SAVE AN AFGHAN KID. SOMETIMES WE DON'T GET EVERYTHING WE WISH. I don't want to die, but I want my next 200 billion kids to HAVE A LIFE, and the current 4 billion kids, too. I need to dive on the grenade of our insane apathy, our insane affloholic denial, now. Failure of attempting is not an option for me. Ever seen "John Q?" "Apollo 13?" Me too.' Loving

nd 'MAKE NO MISTAKE, I DON'T WANT TO DIE. I WANT TO LIVE TO FIGHT ON FOR OUR KIDS.  SO DOES THE MARINE THAT DIVES ON A GRENADE, OR IN FRONT OF A TRUCK TO SAVE AN AFGHAN KID.  SOMETIMES WE DON'T GET EVERYTHING WE WISH.  I don't want to die, but I want my next 200 billion kids to HAVE A LIFE, and the current 4 billion kids, too. I need to dive on the grenade of our insane apathy, our insane affloholic denial, now. Failure of attempting is not an option for me.  Ever seen "John Q?"  "Apollo 13?" Me too.' Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment