NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.09.2013

nd 'One of my very few, and most respected friends feels a queasiness because of my final journey. That's so odd. 204 billion children are near certainly doomed, and I'm throwing my body totally at the machine. What could be more natural, more obvious? To do this is the reason we're alive.' Loving

nd 'One of my very few, and most respected friends feels a queasiness because of my final journey. That's so odd.  204 billion children are near certainly doomed, and I'm throwing my body totally at the machine. What could be more natural, more obvious?  To do this is the reason we're alive.' Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment