NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.16.2013

nd 'A World-Class Farmer can Know that if crops can come up, she's the one to do it. But if given dead ground, solid rock, she can't know she'll succeed. Me too. If American's Soul is to be awakened, I'm doing my part, the right way. But is American's Souls too dead, beyond Redemption? Probably, but as long as there is a Prayer, it is worth my life.' Loving

nd 'A World-Class Farmer can Know that if crops can come up, she's the one to do it.  But if given dead ground, solid rock, she can't know she'll succeed.  Me too. If American's Soul is to be awakened, I'm doing my part, the right way.  But is American's Souls too dead, beyond Redemption?  Probably, but as long as there is a Prayer, it is worth my life.' Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment