I strongly suspect that there is only one true Revolution possible for the human species - past, present, future. And the only time it ever has been tried, to my knowledge, is for several decades during and after the life of Jesus. That Revolution? Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). "The Golden Rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what millions cannot have," is how Gandhi said it. "Do unto others ALL that you would have them do unto you," is how Jesus Lived it, and how He or his followers, said it.

4.16.2013

nd 'A World-Class Farmer can Know that if crops can come up, she's the one to do it. But if given dead ground, solid rock, she can't know she'll succeed. Me too. If American's Soul is to be awakened, I'm doing my part, the right way. But is American's Souls too dead, beyond Redemption? Probably, but as long as there is a Prayer, it is worth my life.' Loving

nd 'A World-Class Farmer can Know that if crops can come up, she's the one to do it.  But if given dead ground, solid rock, she can't know she'll succeed.  Me too. If American's Soul is to be awakened, I'm doing my part, the right way.  But is American's Souls too dead, beyond Redemption?  Probably, but as long as there is a Prayer, it is worth my life.' Loving

No comments: