NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

5.17.2013

From K, 'Loving, are you traveling north to live in my one-room with me and treat?'

[[NOTE: Creation is NOT being destroyed by fossil fuels!!!!!

Creation is being destroyed by western-led, global, cruel, deadly Famine for Universal Family (the ENTIRETY, THE 100% OF THE Gospel of Jesus, MLK Jr, Gandhi, Tolstoy, Montagu, Sorokin... and others [LIBRARY TAB above]. FULL STOP.).  UNOPPOSED Ecocidal Fossil fuel use is just one of the SYMPTOMS.

CREATION IS DYING FOR LACK OF EXAMPLES OF UNIVERSAL FAMILY.  The following is one such example. Hence, I've reposted this private conversation, not to violate privacy, but to remind us of what Still, in these remaining moments we have to turn the Titanic, what Still could Save us, individually, and collectively. More HERE.]]...

------

My last night's cancer report to sister K, in reply to her inquiry how it went -

"What a sweet, caring Blessing you are in my life.

http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2013/05/georgetown-cancer-doc-loving-you.html

HUGS."

Her reply -

"You going to treat in DC or in my state, living with me, in my one room, for the 6 months of chemo?
Please advise.....
Love K"

My reply -

"BLESS YOUR .

Looks like it is 4 months too late to treat, but will know for sure within the
next 4 weeks.

I'm well satisfied with Georgetown Cancer Cent.  If by some Miracle, literally, it
isn't 4 months too late to cure, I'm sure that's where I'll treat.  And with an offer
like yours, but here (link below), even the lodging might work out, for chemo.
http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2013/05/loving-do-you-want-to-die-here-in-our.html

[Creator, bless K's huge , will you please!!!!!!!! What the Hell are you
doing???  Move your butt Father.]

Loving K

No comments:

Post a Comment