NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

5.13.2013

Lovings status update

i am in a time of years delayed study that I am sure I am to complete while I wait to see what the Creator has in store for me, cancer and lodging for treatment. I'm spending every waking second reading, while maintaining the vigil in front of the Canadian embassy.

All of my study is one way or another about the ills of the world, and what individual and collective cure there can be, those who are heroicly loving, and doing so in a most informed way, that is, living each breath to be as meaningful , as helpful, to humanity and all of creation, because all of the wise up until and through today point to that being the only life of joy .

It appears that even if Georgetown can offer me enough years at a low enough price I'll need to decline the treatment for lack of suitable housing, that will allow me to fully work on those days I'm healthy. It appears I am to die for lack of a corner in someone's garage or basement, which would be too inconvenient to provide. This appears to be my inconvenient truth. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment