NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

5.06.2013

***** nd 'WITH THE POOR IS WHERE THE BLEST ARE - Blest are we poor. It is a hard life. But so is, well, pretty much every life. And by being poor, and working for the global neediest, guess what? I meet 98% more, I encounter more, I inspire more, of the Truly Good, in 1 week, than otherwise I might in a decade., Now, seriously, quickly - what greater Blessing than this? THIS IS WHERE THE CREATOR, GOD, GOOD... IS.' Loving

nd 'WITH THE POOR IS WHERE THE BLEST ARE - Blest are we poor.  It is a hard life.  But so is, well, pretty much every life.  And by being poor, and working for the global neediest, guess what?  I meet 98% more, I encounter more, I inspire more, of the Truly Good, in 1 week, than otherwise I might in a decade., Now, seriously, quickly - what greater Blessing than this? THIS IS WHERE THE CREATOR, GOD, GOOD... IS.'  Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment