NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

6.22.2013

***** (detail) Loving, here. This new site, [see link] repository, publication... is likely to be my central work from now until I am taken Home.....

Loving, here. This new site,
 http://thecreatorsreligionloving.blogspot.com/2013/06/loving-here-this-new-site-repository_22.html
repository, publication... is
likely to be my central work from now until I am taken Home.  I suspect it may well become the central
repository of all I am, all I've learned, all I will learn,
what I'm here to offer... for the rest of my days,
in my attempt, following the attempts of those I revere, to do my part of
offering the Joys, Hope, Promise, Salvation I've found.  Thoughtful, Constructive, Deep,
Important comments are what I THRIVE on.  Obviously, this is just 1 hours work,
but an architecture that has taken me a lifetime to begin
Learning, Studying, Practicing and Understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment