FB Friend to Loving:
you can be so glum, like it's not going to be O.K.. What exactly do you
want from each of us? I would do my best, if I but knew, yet I have
been to busy to get to your books. I payed $100 each for 3 1000 page
books I haven't gotten to yet. I know, excuses, excuses.
Glum? No. Do not believe there is only one way to experience horrible
prospects. This is the ENTIRE Gospel. What is Folly to the Flesh is
Heaven to the Heart, to the Soul. There is no Gospel besides this.
What do I want you to do? A. Decide if the next 204 billion kids, the
next 1000 generations are being tortured, as much or more than by a
nuclear holocaust, but by burning of fossil fuels. Hint, 98% of the
3500 degreed climate scientists say 'yes.' B. Decide if those kids are
your Immediate Family. C. Act accordingly. That's all I do. That's all I
want others to do.
need the successful life abridged version. Gosh, I'm 52, but I am all
about ecology, after my 60 hours a week, driving the taxi &
polluting those 60 hours (God forgive us). But petitions, calls, what
can we do?
question is, 'what have those that we admire in history do,' no? What
did Jesus do when after 3 years the disciples remained dumb as posts; or
the young in Egypt when Mubarak wouldn't go; or the Oscar Romero when
the rich in his country said 'shut up, or we kill you;' or my dad's
generation when they heard Hitler saying, 'if you put on a uniform it
will ruin your futures, and probably get you killed...?' The question
for you to look to history to answer is, 'what have the people that I
admire done when faced with similar choices?'
- ***** White House Free Gaza Vigil
- The (Israeli) General's Son
- If Americans Knew
- Peace, Propaganda, Promised Land
- Israeli Myths and Propaganda
- Israel and Palestine
- vid. SAID TO ME, AN ARAB, "PEACE" MEANS 'DIE QUIETLY.'
- Princeton's Dr. Falk: Winning the Legitimacy War
- Desmond Tutu: Israel - Liberate Yourselves
- The Gatekeepers
- vid. Torah EXPRESSLY FORBIDS ISRAEL'S BEHAVIOR
- Bishop Tutu: IT IS APARTHEID
- Ha'aretz: Israeli teens, Racist and Proud
- Young Jews Against Occupation
- 327 Holocaust Condemn Elie Weizel, Israel, for Gaza Massacre, Demand Boycott
- Dr. Meyer, Holocaust Survivor, "Israel like the Nazis."
I strongly suspect that there is only one true Revolution possible for the human species - past, present, future. And the only time it ever has been tried, to my knowledge, is for several decades during and after the life of Jesus. That Revolution? Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). "The Golden Rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what millions cannot have," is how Gandhi said it. "Do unto others ALL that you would have them do unto you," is how Jesus Lived it, and how He or his followers, said it.