NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

6.16.2013

(detail) [Spirit] Food for we Homeless Episcopal bag: "Now the lord is that Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty." II Corinthianns 3:17

Food for we Homeless bag from Christ-ians in DEED - the Sat/Sun Episcopal homeless crew:

"Now the lord is that Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty." II Corinthians 3:17.

The Sat/Sun morning breakfast crew from the Episcopal church in DC, about whom I've spoken, posted, vloged so much  - they bring the most Godly (Goodly, Loving) Spirit, and consequently -

THE MOST GODLY, SPIRIT-FILLED SCRIPTURE, EVER!!!!

Here's another - LOL, they say I'm a 'preferred customer,' so they give me 2 bags!

"For Thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness."  Psalm 18:28

No comments:

Post a Comment