NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

6.17.2013

***** Jesus False Prophets - church, John, Paul, Luther, Calvin, Popes... ALL THAT IN HIS NAME CLAIM 'HOLY SPIRIT' AUTHORITY.

***** Jesus False Prophets - church, John, Paul, Luther, Calvin, Popes... ALL THAT IN HIS NAME CLAIM 'HOLY SPIRIT' AUTHORITY.

Mark 13:6 Many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and will ...

biblehub.com/mark/13-6.htm
... my name, saying, 'I am he!' and they will lead many astray. ... For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

2 comments:

  1. Are you insinuating that you are the resurrection of Christ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh? One would have to be pretty psychotic to get a question such as yours from what I posted. Get help.

    ReplyDelete