NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

6.06.2013

Looks like I'll die not from cancer, but from lack of suitable housing for the treatment.

Still no room at the inn, in the garage, or in the basement. Looks like I'll die not from cancer, but from lack of suitable housing for the treatment.  No acceptable housing, no treatment for loving.  He even if the hospital can heal me, they will not unless I have suitable housing.  And no one has come forth with suitable housing for me.  Bruce and Kathleen have blessedly offered, but the travel costs are prohibitive on DC metro rail to get me to and from the vigil, or library of Congress, those 70% of the days I would not be debilitate by the treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment