NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

6.21.2013

Loving, here: 'It may be that my Life's Mission, explicitly, for the rest of my days, will be Making Loving Our Supreme World Religion - picking up Jesus' Cross as I understand it. I can see where this came from, but I didn't see it coming to me, as it did, this morning, as I prayed.' Loving

Loving, here:  'It may be that my Life's Mission, explicitly, for the rest of my days, will be Making Loving Our Supreme World Religion - picking up Jesus' Cross as I understand it.  I can see where this came from, but I didn't see it coming to me, as it did, this morning, as I prayed.' Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment