NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

6.01.2013

nd 'I'll stand with Pr. Obama when he faces that Mass Fossil Fuel Destruction must be Faced, not Finessed. I pray to see the day; tho I don't expect it. He doesn't because he knows, as in "High Noon," he'll face the gad guys, alone, cept for me, and a few others. The Creator will forgive him, if he does not, but history will not, and neither will an older Barack.' Loving

nd 'I'll stand with Pr. Obama when he faces that Mass Fossil Fuel Destruction must be Faced, not Finessed. I pray to see the day; tho I don't expect it.  He doesn't because he knows, as in "High Noon," he'll face the gad guys, alone, cept for me, and a few others.  The Creator will forgive him, if he does not, but history will not, and neither will an older Barack.' Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment