NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.10.2013

Cancer update

Sleep, sleep, sleep... study, sleep, sleep, sleep.... WTF!?!?!?

Hopefully this will pass, soon!

I've been reading Eleanor Roosevelt's last book - "Tomorrow is Now."  They say, she literally used her last breaths, last days, to write this, despite dozens of books, thousands of speeches... before.

My God, what a book, what a Soul.  Has there been a greater?

THE STAFF HERE, IN THE INFIRMARY, ARE VOLUNTEERS!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh my God, am I HUMBLED.  4 shifts I guess.  Late 20's, and 30's guys, af am.  Nice.  Nice.  Humble.  VOLUNTEERS.  Part of CCNV 'programs,' graduates.  Here.  I've just heard from one, the one who helped me out with my 'midnight talker' of a roomate last night.  I'm a master in counseling.  I couldn't dream of turning around folks from drugs, alcohol, crime... the way this young man does, IN HIS SLEEP.

My God.

Ghost of Christmas Present, to Scrooge, 'In the sight of God you may be more worthless than MILLIONS like this mans child.'

No comments:

Post a Comment