NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.08.2013

Chemo delayed. Drug trial not yet ready!?!?!? 10:30 tomorrow I should learn more. :-(

That's all I know.  Got an email late today.

I've checked into the CCNV infirmary, and so far, so good. I'm online.

Rules are that I'm not to leave, cept for med apts, for the first 5 days.   After that, it should be pretty much my call - out by 6:30am, not required to be back till 10pm or so.  Much better than I'd anticipated.

Got a cavity filled late this afternoon, which made eating very difficult - was chewing my numb lip very badly.  :-(  Ugh.  But, the food was very good - they bring in lunch and dinner here from DC Central Kitchen - for we in the Infirmary.

I have symptoms galore - extremely out of control bowel, days of near infinite fatigue and fuzzy headedness, some return of Restless Leg Syndrome....  Is it the cancer?  Is it the 12 hours a day in the full sun, 100 degree heat I sit in?  Old age?  Huge fluid intake due to the sun?

For Amerika, this treatment I'm getting here in DC is quite extraordinary.  I'm extremely grateful.

I expect to continue accepting the care as long as I think it is a good investment for, as long as I can see a good return on the investment to, our next 200 billion kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment