NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.10.2013

(detail) 'Loving, what you are going thru... and still, your Joy, Focus comes thru. How???' A Sister.

I paraphrased my Beloved Sister, her comment.

Just this last week this scripture came aLive for me - 'Do not fear those that can kill your body but not your Soul....'

I DON'T.  I DON'T. I simply don't, now that I've Become Loving, I Don't, Loving Doesn't FEAR what can hurt the body!  It isn't reckless, suicidal.  But, LOVING IS NOT FLESH, THE BODY.  LOVING IS SPIRIT.  I'VE RETURNED TO BEING SPIRIT.  SPIRIT DOES NOT FEAR THE DEATH OF ITS AVATAR.  It seeks to avoid it, it doesn't want it, but it does not FEAR it, nor trouble itself about it.

Last week, related, I thought, and posted - If you could ONLY save, for your Dearest one, their Body, or their Spirit, what would you Save?  SPIRIT, right?  WE ARE SPIRIT.  THAT WHICH WE ARE, THAT WHICH WE VALUE, IS, =, EQUALS... SPIRIT.

That's how it is with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment