NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.13.2013

*****Dialog with Brother Bruce (detail) " I must 'leave' this deadly culture as meaningfully, quickly, fully... as I can...."

  • Bruce: Missed you today [on my Sat run delivering food to my Homeless Family]! Saw Hawk and Len. They are concerned about you! You could see it in their eyes. That stretch of street is not the same without you there. Let me know how things are going. I still haven't been able to find that tester together. Remember - here's our / your, home address - xxx xxxxxxxxxx, Hyattsville, xx.



  • Loving: I'm in chemo prison. I can't say that this incarceration is a bad thing. I have time, when not in 14 hours per day of sleep, , to study, pray, study, read.... It is way more of blessing than a curse. Bless your heart for remembering my need of the volt/amp meter to see if my solar panel is working properly, or extremely faulty. So glad you brought it up. That group, that in its own way, has been Family to me as you and Kath have been, the Lucas 4:18 group, one of them tried to help with the meter, and her thoughts sent me searching further and for $5 on Amazon, vs $50 at Radio Shack, presented what I need, and should be to me by late in the week.
  • cont


    I really think you should watch this. http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2013/07/history-chanel-doc-white-christian.html . It has not created in me what I am about to share, by any means. But what is in me is what caused me to go looking for it, and information like it, and it intensifies my clarity on what I'll share -
  • Bruce:


    I know they told me today you were in there. Visitors? Their ac will be a blessing to you this week. 97 by Friday ugh. Let us know how it is going and if we can bring food in to you?

  • Loving: Btw, I'm deeply touched that Hawk and Len have positive feelings toward me. I have a deep affection and respect, Love, for them. Please, if you see them before I, tell them I am very well, nothing to be concerned with. LOL - what AC? Yes, there is some, but not much.
    Bless your Hearts, I'll let you know about the food, but it is actually quite excellent here.
  • Bruce


    can we bring you a fan?
  • Loving


    Back to my story.
    Bless you regarding the fan. There are two or three other guys here, and I would not want to have something special that they don't have. Truly, I'm more than, way more than fine.
  • Bruce


    I brought you some comfy clothes today. I'll hang on to them. You know recouping attire!Lol!


  • Loving
    My story - I don't recall a day in my life that I've have felt like I belonged here in our culture. I feel totally at home on earth, but totally alien, every day of my life that I can recall, in the culture into which I was born, and have lived in all these years. I'm glad of that, now. I don't want to be part of it. I hate it. It is death. I think that for the rest of my days I'll intensify trying to remove myself from it, and it from me. I don't know how that will manifest itself. I don't know. But finding my way more and more the 'way out' of this living cancer we call 'western christian capitalist culture' is my sacred duty, for me, and that others might be helped to find their way better thru my stumblings. This may sound very depressing. What is depressing is the cancerous toxic stew that is our value system. Even greater clarity on my part to that, and even intensified attempt to find the way 'out' is only greater Joy, tho daunting, because it is so vast, urgent, of ultimate importance to all Creation, for me, for each of us; and time is up
    .
  • Loving


    You are soooo Loving to me. I'm soooooo Divinely Blest by that.

    Loving


  • I'm good with clothes. LOL. I need to learn to make my own clothes, simple, one set, as 'natural,' divorced from society, as possible. Don't know when and if that will happen, but it is much on my mind. I must 'leave' this deadly culture as meaningfully, quickly, fully... as I can. Please try and watch that documentary I linked to above. It is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment