NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.19.2013

***** 'I WONDER WHY VIRTUALLY NO ONE SHARES MY STUFF ON FB, or from my Blog http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/ ? I'm NOT offended, or hurt. I'm sad, not for me, but for those of you that don't, and for those that don't profit from what I share, as a result. Your Brother forever, no matter what, Start Loving ps: I actually KNOW why. I don't blame the Gov, the Corp(ses), the LameStream Media - I BLAME THE ONLY PERSON(S) THAT CAN SAVE US - YOU, ME; AND EVERYONE, Right, Center, LIP-SERVICE LEFT... HATES THAT ABOVE ALL ELSE!!!!! The left being blamed, accepting responsibility, for ANYTHING, is the Ultimate Sin from the perspective of the Lip-Service Left, and blaming others - the ULTIMATE, THE ONLY, VIRTUE!!! (Hint, this is why the Right Detests the Left - and, they've got a point).'

***** I WONDER WHY VIRTUALLY NO ONE SHARES MY STUFF ON FB, or from my Blog  http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/ ?  I'm NOT offended, or hurt.  I'm sad, not for me, but for those of you that don't, and for those that don't profit from what I share, as a result.  Your Brother forever, no matter what, Start Loving'

ps: I actually KNOW why. I don't blame the Gov, the Corp(ses), the LameStream Media - I BLAME THE ONLY PERSON(S) THAT CAN SAVE US - YOU, ME; AND EVERYONE, Right, Center, LIP-SERVICE LEFT... HATES THAT ABOVE ALL ELSE!!!!! The left being blamed, accepting responsibility, for ANYTHING, is the Ultimate Sin from the perspective of the Lip-Service Left, and blaming others - the ULTIMATE, THE ONLY, VIRTUE!!!  (Hint, this is why the Right Detests the Left - and, they've got a point).'

1 comment:

  1. I pass on info from you to people all of the time, including copy and pasting your words:-) I do have internet explorer lol...I also invite many people to view your page. I encourage people to "friend" you on fb to stay abreast of knowledge. I am a big fan:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete