NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.18.2013

nd 'I awoke on the sidewalk at my vigil to a tall, thin, 24ish black man threatening to beat my head in with a pipe (that he was smashing against things around me). I rolled over and closed my eyes, ignoring him. He smashed an overhead street lamp in fury, shouted threats at me, and left. Expectedly, necessarily, the injustice done Trayvon Marin has anger high.' Loving

nd 'I awoke on the sidewalk at my vigil to a tall, thin, 24ish black man threatening to beat my head in with a pipe (that he was smashing against things around me).  I rolled over and closed my eyes, ignoring him.  He smashed an overhead street lamp in fury, shouted threats at me, and left.  Expectedly, necessarily, the injustice done Trayvon Marin has anger high.' Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment