NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.18.2013

nd 'Loving, here. I'm safely arrived at, and installed in my new 'home' for the chemo, in a DC suburb of a literal God-send couple that have taken me in for the chemo. You can't imagine the care, kindness, attention to detail... to my feeling welcome, and Loved. I do. My Father's Kingdom is where the Last are First.' Loving

nd 'Loving, here. I'm safely arrived at, and installed in my new 'home' for the chemo, in a DC suburb of a literal God-send couple that have taken me in for the chemo.  You can't imagine the care, kindness, attention to detail... to my feeling welcome, and Loved.  I do. My Father's Kingdom is where the Last are First.' Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment