NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.20.2013

nd 'Most of us castrate ourselves by defensively holding that 'our' way of being is the only way, best way.... Arrogance isn't the point; blindness is the point. I've spent my life Yearning that there was a Totally Joyful way if Being, believing there was. I was correct, there is; it is Loving; not the Lusting that we worship.' Loving

nd 'Most of us castrate ourselves by defensively holding that 'our' way of being is the only way, best way....  Arrogance isn't the point; blindness is the point.  I've spent my life Yearning that there was a Totally Joyful way if Being, believing there was.  I was correct, there is; it is Loving; not the Lusting that we worship.'  Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment