NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.19.2013

vlog - WANNA SEE MY MEDIPORT? I'm getting the Chemo infusion now! General update.


A note first thing this morning, my 1st day of chemo, from my most faithful friend in my life, since my dad (tho tragically, few folks have had as many True Friends as I in my life, ZERO credit to me):

"With you today in spitit Thoughts and prayers Love sc"

My reply: "Oh, my sweet, sweet sister. So far, nothing, except Heavenly, Divine Kindness. The couple that have me, the H's, Hyattsville, Md. B's 52, not sure what K is. B is a musician, neglected kid I think he has told me, rebel... turned Angel. K, she may have been born Angel? I've known he worries about finances - dangerously tight? K's income is crucial - she is a beautician(?), has a mail order cooking business(s) - a total giver - works works works, gives gives gives....

Their house is a 1920's Sears Catalog! Low middle income neighborhood - cute, huge lot. NO ONE SHOULD BE LIVING IN ANYTHING BIGGER, OR MORE OPULENT, UNTIL ALL ARE.  SHAME ON MY GROTESQUESLY, MURDEROUSLY, ECOCIDALLY, CANCEROUSLY OVER-PRIVILEGED  LIFE. Scrubby lot, they grow food, instead of grass(!) , I'm in a tent in the back - and it is like being camping in a State Park some place, for me!!! Heaven!  HOT! HUMID. But nothing I can't handle.

You should see how B has fixed up the tent for me - carpet, BED, Chair, Lamp, Side-table, cooler, box fan.... SOOOO LOVING!!!

They really wanted to do this for me, weeks ago, and then, sanely, they had second thoughts, warmed back up to it, and are on fire with it, right now. Just Loving to be Loving to some poor critter in need, so far, HEARTS ON FIRE - full of Joy, which is what, and ALL, that Jesus promised us. THIS is the Gospel - And the Last shall be First. This is the Reward, WHEN WE PUT THE LAST FIRST - the only HEAVEN we'll ever know!!!

As I type, I'm on the first 2 of the 4 chems they'll be filling me with, right now, here at GUH, in this 4 hour regimen. The folks here at GUH COULD NOT BE NICER, or more knowledgeable or professional.  I'm in the Right place. The Last shall be First, in my Father's Kingdom.

I've got anti-nausea meds to take as needed. They just gave me a thermometer to take with me cuz inability to fight infection is the gravest mortality issue for me on chemo. About a week out is when I'll be most vulnerable - blood count could plummet.

I've just signed up for a meal delivery thing. My Universal Family, the H's, are vegetarian. They are Lovingly including me in their meals - gourmet. But, I can't, won't, stretch their finances any further than absolute minimum.  On the meal plan, I've just signed up for vegetarian too. I don't have the luxury, on the street, of being veg - I gratefully accept whatever the Creator provides - from homeless-food trucks, kind strangers, dumpsters, garbage cans.... But now that I have a choice - vegetarian, like I used to be when I had the luxury of choice. WANNA KNOW WHY?????? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... watch this, and share: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhqP8yOkouU From Farm to Fridge www.youtube.com This video by the organization named 'Mercy For Animals' gives a whole new look into our world of food.

I don't yet know what the next 2 months will bring, even if the chemo doesn't knock me out. I was, I am YEARNING ACHING...to put my body back in the way of the ECOCIDAL, HOMICIDAL, GENOCIDAL... rape by fossil fuels... of our next 200 billion kids, at the Canadian Embassy. But, from what I see with my Universal Family in Hyattsville, with what they, with what the Creator, seem to be offering me thru them - maybe I am to take the first 'rest' from my work in about 10 years and really, really, study, pray, meditate, rest, recover, heal...??? At the moment, seems pretty obvious, but the second, the instant, I feel that MAYBE I am a drag on these Loving folks lives - I'M GONE!

 (((HUGS)))"

No comments:

Post a Comment