NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.12.2013

With all my might, with all my heart, I pray that the prediction of a crash of the US and there for the world economy, is correct and soon. Nothing, nothing, nothing... Else, nothing less, will save creation now from our cruel, deadly, insane orgy of personal earth rape and plunder

With all my might, with all my heart, I pray that the prediction of a crash of the US and there for the world economy, is correct and soon. Nothing, nothing, nothing... Else, nothing less, will save creation now from our cruel, deadly, insane orgy of personal earth rape and plunder

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment