NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.30.2013

(details) Cancer update: 'Chemo brain,' 'Progressively worse sickness,' Staying quiet and Updating blog Start Loving

'Chemo brain,' it is called, I was told by my nurse at Georgetown Hospital GUH, when I told her there were fewer days and hours per day when my brain didn't feel a bit fuzzy, tingling and numbness in hands and fingers.... I walked 4 blocks in the wrong direction early yesterday morning - I don't do stuff like that. A few other such mind-trick incidents. Yes, Nurse Sue said, the sickness gets progressively worse. I didn't ask her if the effects are reversed when the poison has stopped, after a while. I'm guessing, yes. I'll ask next time, in 2 weeks, Sept 12, when I meet with my oncologist Doc He, she's from China. I did ask her if the fuzziness was cancer getting into my brain, or the chemicals, poison, and like me, she is guessing the later.

My fatigue and fuzziness intensified much sooner with this 4th treatment - hit me pretty hard within hours, and persists. Harder to concentrate. More error prone. Not like me.

So, I'm pulling in, for the moment, for at least the next 3-4 days, I expect - reading, updating the blog. I will not be checking FB or Email during this time.  I need to rest, and do some downtime, and maintenance, my body is telling me.

KEEP ON!

I am checking the news, and autoposting to my FB, as I post to the blog. I use twitterfeed, that also simulposts to FB, titles only, with link.  

Regarding the blog: I've just posted this note at the top where the most recent posts are listed. Please NOTE:

#1. ALL BROWSERS HANDLE THIS BLOG EXCEPT INTERNET EXPLORER WHICH RUINS IT. 
#2. ALSO, "nd" means 'no detail,' subject line only, don't bother clicking link. 
#3. SEE 'FACEBOOK' TAB ABOVE. MOST OF MY POSTING IS THERE NOW - STARTLOVING1.  
#4. THIS SITE IS NOT FOR YOU, UNLESS YOU ARE ONE OF THE 5 IN A MILLION TODAY, THAT WOULD RATHER DIE THAN LIVE WITH THE STATUS QUO. IF YOU ARE, THIS SITE CAN GET YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO BE IN WEEKS OR MONTHS, WHAT TOOK ME 62 YEARS TO ARRIVE AT, NOW. NO ONE CAN MAKE CLIMBING EVEREST EASY, BUT THIS SITE MAKES IT DOABLE, NOW.




No comments:

Post a Comment