NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.20.2013

***** Cancer Update: I think I can carry onward carrying this message (3 pics)

My next decision point is August 29, whether or not to incur the cost of that 4th, and maybe final infusion.  The major decision point will be Sept 12, when I discuss with my oncologist whether to proceed with an expensive, 'curative,' liver section operation.  However, my best current guess is that ethically, I can, and must, carry on, now seeing this message [Note: all of you that choose to separate from me now, my Love for  you will never diminish. Go, with my Love.]:






No comments:

Post a Comment