- ***** White House Free Gaza Vigil
- The (Israeli) General's Son
- If Americans Knew
- Peace, Propaganda, Promised Land
- Israeli Myths and Propaganda
- Israel and Palestine
- vid. SAID TO ME, AN ARAB, "PEACE" MEANS 'DIE QUIETLY.'
- Princeton's Dr. Falk: Winning the Legitimacy War
- Desmond Tutu: Israel - Liberate Yourselves
- The Gatekeepers
- vid. Torah EXPRESSLY FORBIDS ISRAEL'S BEHAVIOR
- Bishop Tutu: IT IS APARTHEID
- Ha'aretz: Israeli teens, Racist and Proud
- Young Jews Against Occupation
- 327 Holocaust Condemn Elie Weizel, Israel, for Gaza Massacre, Demand Boycott
- Dr. Meyer, Holocaust Survivor, "Israel like the Nazis."
- "Loving, you're filled with Hate?!?!"
- NYMag: Cornell West and the Obama-Blaming Left
- Jews Against Genocide letter to Chief Rabbis of the World.
- Israel's Death Grip on US Politics
- CLASIC ZIONI PROPAGANDA SCRIPS
- Rabbi Siegman - Slaughtering of Innocents
I strongly suspect that there is only one true Revolution possible for the human species - past, present, future. And the only time it ever has been tried, to my knowledge, is for several decades during and after the life of Jesus. That Revolution? Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). "The Golden Rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what millions cannot have," is how Gandhi said it. "Do unto others ALL that you would have them do unto you," is how Jesus Lived it, and how He or his followers, said it.
***** Classmate replies to yesterday's Dialog with others
"There was a time, Loving, when many of us lived out of the matrix. When joy meant more than pleasure. You know that as well as I do. Many of us need to get back to that because somewhere, somehow it got lost in responsibilities of a more "personal"nature, and, it isn't easy to walk away from all that when "all that" has been the focus for so many years, and pleasure...or an "adventurous weekend" is an escape. I am sure some of our classmates think you an absolute nut. But there are others who think you profound because you have made us think! And, I include myself in the latter group because you have really made me think today. Isn't that what this is all about? And, my friend, isn't that how it starts? Slowly, perhaps, but it starts."
Your kind words bring a welling of emotion in me. Yes, if it is going to start, it starts as you say. I'll also say, you've grasped my message, my understanding, faster than anyone ever does. (((HUGS)))