- ECOCIDE DEFINITIVE SCIENCE, DR. HANSEN 12.03.13
- My Religion - Christlike; Loving
- Bk. "Resurrecting Your Unviolent Warrior" (Pers. Trainer)
- Bk. "Global Warming's Death. Fast."
- Loving 2003 - Feb 2013
- *** UNVIOLENT REVOLUTION 3.0, UNIVERSITY, LIBRARY ****
- Glossary (R2011)
- Add'l Tabs
- Scholars: what Jesus said, did, and DIDN'T
- Historical Jesus
- 1st 30 yrs Christianity
- vlog Ecocide's Death Fast
- vlog TIME TO DIE TO AVERT ECOCIDE
- ON FB NOW: "STARTLOVING1"
- MEDIA: s.Loving
- Loving's Learnings
- 40 DEVEL. ASSETS
- Loving's Cancer
- Fee and Dividend
- vid.15 Fuel Rods to Stop Ecocide
- "We've passed the 59th minute."
- THE LAST HOURS
- Ecocide has Won. Article.
- vid. End of Empire, Civ, Life.
- Loving's New Direction
- WARNING to a Young Family
- vid Titanic Ends
The only Revolution: Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). I strongly suspect that there is only one true Revolution possible for the human species - past, present, future. And the only time it ever has been tried to my knowledge, is for several decades during and after the life of Jesus. That Revolution? Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). "The Golden Rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what millions cannot have," is how Gandhi said it. "Do unto others ALL that you would have them do unto you," is how Jesus Lived it, and how He or his followers, said it.
***** Classmate replies to yesterday's Dialog with others
"There was a time, Loving, when many of us lived out of the matrix. When joy meant more than pleasure. You know that as well as I do. Many of us need to get back to that because somewhere, somehow it got lost in responsibilities of a more "personal"nature, and, it isn't easy to walk away from all that when "all that" has been the focus for so many years, and pleasure...or an "adventurous weekend" is an escape. I am sure some of our classmates think you an absolute nut. But there are others who think you profound because you have made us think! And, I include myself in the latter group because you have really made me think today. Isn't that what this is all about? And, my friend, isn't that how it starts? Slowly, perhaps, but it starts."
Your kind words bring a welling of emotion in me. Yes, if it is going to start, it starts as you say. I'll also say, you've grasped my message, my understanding, faster than anyone ever does. (((HUGS)))