NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.08.2013

***** I believe, I hope, that what Jesus was about, what Jesus was onto was infinitely more radical then what I see any group understanding or attempting ... Read on

I believe, I hope, that what Jesus was about, what Jesus was onto was infinitely more radical then what I see any group understanding or attempting. no discredit or disrespect to them.

For certain I believe that something infinitely more radical is needed, and is possible. I believed this since I was a child, tho only acted on it radically in the last 13 years or so.

Everyday I become more convinced that the kingdom of infinite joy regardless of external circumstance is right before everyone of us, because I live it, primarily, & I study it secondarily.

I also am becoming more convinced everyday that our addictive pursuit of pleasure will distract practically everyone of us, blind practically everyone of us, to that heaven until it is too late and all of creation is destroyed.

Believing that, maybe you can imagine how driven I am.

I see that the individual and collective solution is right in front of us. And I see defenses honed over thousands of years that dwarf any defenses that the Pentagon could dream of in power.

I detest what we've made of this world and will be happy to be gone from it. But I love all of creation and find infinite joy in trying to make things right.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment