NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.16.2013

I have 1683 listed FB friends. If I can't drive that down to about 10, in the months the oncologist gives me to live, I've failed you all. Liberals, wake the f*ck up. As the young, heroic, Egyptian GOOGLE exec said 2 years ago, "Revolutions are not won on the internet. They are won in the streets."

  1. I have 1683 listed FB friends. If I can't drive that down to about 10, in the months the oncologist gives me to live, I've failed you all. Liberals, wake the f*ck up. As the young, heroic, Egyptian GOOGLE exec said 2 years ago, "Revolutions are not won on the internet. They are won in the streets."

No comments:

Post a Comment