NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.24.2013

***** MUST READ: FB DIALOG YESTERDAY WITH MY 2 MHS HIGH SCHOOL CLASSMATES. YOU NEED TO SEE THIS.

[[[Note:  Max and Mike (names disguised) are from my hometown.  We went to HS together, I'm told.  What I mean is, I was so near-death alienated, uncomfortable, fish out of water, agonized, total ZERO, that the whole time is a catatonic blur for me.  Something like this:  ' I used to think that the worst thing was ending up alone. Its not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people that make you feel all alone.' Robin Williams.  Our home town HS was a mix of lower middle class to uber rich - criminally wealthy suburb of NYC in NJ - Short Hills, town of Millburn - MHS.

Max, very, very nice I am certain, is something like a life-coach?  AND BRAVE ENOUGH TO HAVE FRIENDED ME MONTHS AGO! ONE OF ABOUT 13 CLASS MATES, OF HUNDRENDS, TO HAVE DONE SO, ON FB. (the following will further clarify why so few, and dwindling now, I'm sure.)  We've had zero dialog over that time.  Yesterday was the first, and I suspect, the last.  :-(  But I fully understand.  I'm very glad we had the dialog.  ]]]

16 hours ago -

Max:   Enjoy an adventurous weekend!  <<< This was the innocent headline Loving saw<<<<

        Like · · Unfollow Post · Share
        14 people like this.


        Sally:  will do, you too
        16 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1


        Start Loving:  :-( . I'm not trying to be mean. Are you saying that to the parents of the 26,000 kids that will die tomorrow because we with resources spend it on things like our weekends, rather than the clean water, food, and education that would save them? Or the 4 billion of our brothers and sisters existing on $4 per day and less, again, because, ENTIRELY because, we with resources spend it on stuff like our weekends? Oh my. What I am saying is mean, cruel and hateful, if the City folks in Hunger Games were just fine, or the nice folks living in Elysium. I'll take zero offense and maybe some relief if you unfriend me. It is NEVER my intent to torture others, only to offer.... Your choice. Your brother, either way.
        16 hours ago · Like · 1


        Mike:  Start, I call bullshit. We often (maybe not often enough, but often) GIVE our resources to those countries where folks exist on $4 a day, in hopes of helping those less fortunate and enabling them to live in a more secure economic environment. What happens frequently is their own governments line their pockets with our donated resources, their own people hate one another so much that they're so busy killing one another that they don't care about education, clean water, infrastructure, etc. So do you think it's awful of Bill and Melinda Gates to have an adventurous weekend when they are using their own resources to stop fatal diseases in those faraway places? Is no one able to enjoy an adventurous weekend without guilt? Your life view is very skewed and unbalanced if the answer is YES to my question!
        16 hours ago · Like · 1


        Max:  Slow down Start, and Start Loving. Maybe the adventure is in the opening to the possibility of healing. Adventure can be defined in many ways. May you be blessed with adventure each and every day.
        16 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1


        Start Loving: My brothers of Elysium, I credit you with replying. This is the last I have to say on the matter. Mike, you are welcome to call bull shit. That is what we of the City in Hunger Games are taught to do. We are taught to think of our destitute brothers and sisters as 'those countries,' 'the less fortunate,' 'their own governments...,"
        9 hours ago · Like · 1

        Start Loving: ... everything but what they are to me, Family, Immediate Family. Yes, I do think it is awful for Gates to have taken the resources. We were taught in kindergarten to just take our fair share. Then we are taught that just taking our fair share is bull shit. I went along with that for 45 years or so. That is bull shit.

I find, have always found, guilt to be nothing other than a clever escape mechanism we use to avoid moving from our selfish Head and Flesh, our temples of pleasure, into our Hearts, our Heaven of Joy, of Loving.

Yes, thank God, my view, by the standards of our sickest and most deadly of all cultures, IS UNBALANCED AND SKEWED! THANK GOD! I've left The Matrix. I'm alive now! ROFL!

My Love to you both. Other than this brief vid, if you like, I've said what I have to share. I offer, I don't inflict. Be well.

http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/p/loving-start.html

ps: "Slow down, and Start Loving. Kinda trite, don't ya think? Really? How shallow.
        9 hours ago · Like · 1 ·


        Doug:  Well I for one will have an adventurous weekend. Great advice!. Enjoy yours too Max.
        8 hours ago · Like

        Write a comment...


8 hours ago · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment