NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.15.2013

***** see link: "You, dear Start Loving, you are the quintessential "Indigen" and your sacrifice slowly moves into the collective meme so that maybe more will come to see ourselves as Indigenous not to one region or another or to any particular virgin native ground but to the entire Earth itself."

 Have I ever received a more important complement?  From

Dave Warren 

You, dear Start Loving, you are the quintessential "Indigen" and your sacrifice slowly moves into the collective meme so that maybe more will come to see ourselves as Indigenous not to one region or another or to any particular virgin native ground but to the entire Earth itself.

....

May I live up to what Dave says.  It is the entirety of what I want, what I will, what I owe you all.

Makes me cry.

Nothing less from me will do.  Nothing less from me is acceptable.

Nor, from you, now.

Loving.  Sakihiwew. 

ps:  If the Creator gave me the option to be reborn (after my work here is done), and gave me a choice, for PERSONAL reasons - I'd choose America - 100 years before Columbus landed.  Well, ok, I'd choose to be with Jesus, 0 C.E. or so, but America, 100 years before Columbus would be my 2nd choice.

pps:  https://www.facebook.com/notes/dave-warren/ode-to-the-tar-sands-blockaders/10151142496983859

No comments:

Post a Comment