The only Revolution: Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). I strongly suspect that there is only one true Revolution possible for the human species - past, present, future. And the only time it ever has been tried to my knowledge, is for several decades during and after the life of Jesus. That Revolution? Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). "The Golden Rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what millions cannot have," is how Gandhi said it. "Do unto others ALL that you would have them do unto you," is how Jesus Lived it, and how He or his followers, said it.

8.14.2013

***** vid Willy Wonka: "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

A note to my friends at Wild Idaho Rising Tarsands,
Helen, thinking of the work I think you all are doing, this came to mind, this dear scene, immediately following this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSQNl4V_R88
that I love -



"So shines a good deed in a weary world."


WONKA: So shines a good deed in a weary world.
Charlie . . . my boy . . . You won! You did it! You did it! I knew you would; I just knew you would. Oh, Charlie, forgive me for putting you through this. Please, forgive me. Come in, Mr. Wilkinson. Charlie, meet Mr. Wilkinson.
To me, this is how I think of your work: 


"So shines a good deed in a weary world."
Thank you all for that. Loving

No comments: