NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.20.2013

Cancer Update (2 of 2 today): Delayed reaction.... OUCH!!!

Zero to worry about, I suspect, cept for internal bleeding - probably not,
but damn, 8 hours later, THIS F*CKIN HURTS!!!!

Started 2 hours ago in Recovery, and my awesome nurse, correctly, I
am sure, when I told her, uh, this is startin to hurt, and, wow, I'm pretty
tired...

'Well, yeahhhhhhh,' she said.  'You just had a major procedure!  How
do you think you're gunna feel!  They been movin around in your gut,
killing arteries, starting the death of the more cancerous of your liver-
halves, and you are full of sedatives.  How do you expect to feel???


ROFL!

'REST,' she said.  'REST, and then, REST!'

No comments:

Post a Comment