NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.28.2013

Cancer Update: All systems Code Yellow [ps. I forgot to mention the heart pain]

... Code Yellow - I don't know if that has an official meaning, but to me it means, all systems under stress and somewhat vulnerable.  I'm told that the liver delivers a whole lot of services, and they started the accelerated killing of 1/2 my liver a week ago Friday, this on top of 10 weeks chemo -

I have my first in life herpes infection.  Ouch!

A cold that has been threatening me for weeks went into full bloom last night. Yuck.

My kidneys (?) ache!

Energy is down 40%.

Needing 12-14 hours per day sleep, rest.

Tummy pain gone, and tummy swelling, near zero.

I have zero complaints.  No one is entitled to better care than the care I am receiving, and really, no one is entitled to what I'm receiving, given what 4 billion of our sisters, brothers, children don't receive today on earth.  But I accept it on the chance it could give me as much as 15 more years to Serve, (45% chance), and I've convinced myself that the Services I provide, in Solidarity, to our Global Neediest, can be paid back in that time.

1 comment:

  1. Hope code yellow and especially your cold dissipates quickly. continue with rest !!!

    ReplyDelete