NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.30.2013

Cancer Update: Just back from the ER

After yesterday's passout on the bathroom floor, this morning started with an am visit with my Wonderful Primary Care Doc, who tested me multiple ways, but sent me on the the ER at Georgetown for immediate blood test results.

They are fine. 

It is well documented that urinating can do that - make you pass out. A key nerve, vegas(?), runs right past that area and sometimes it gets triggered and shuts everything down. 

Tomorrow I see my doc again for cold meds, prostate stuff, and to discuss whether I may be symptomatic of early onset Parkinsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment