NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.29.2013

Cancer Update: Just found myself on the bathroom floor bathed in sweat.

Spoke to a doc on the phone, on call, related to my liver intervention of a week ago Friday.  He suggested to be safe that I go into an ER for baseline blood work.

I told him I thought that instead I'd self-monitor, and if no further emergency events, I'd see my primary care doc 1st thing tomorrow morning.

He didn't push back too hard.

2 comments:

  1. Your sister K from the west coast - I wish I could be there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredibly dear thing to say. You are with me, now.

    ReplyDelete