NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.24.2013

I stand with Pr. Obama: UN Speech, CSPAN. If you find that sufficiently unacceptable, please go, with my blessing, and Love. At such time I see I am incorrect, I'll shout it. Till then, with him I stand.... His situations are IMPOSSIBLE, with a worthless citizenry. No one could do better. No one.


I stand with Pr. Obama:  UN Speech, CSPAN. If you find that sufficiently unacceptable, please go, with my blessing, and Love.  At such time I see I am incorrect, I'll shout it. Till then, with him I stand.... His situations are IMPOSSIBLE, with a worthless citizenry.  No one could do better.  No one.

No comments:

Post a Comment