NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.23.2013

Cancer Update: !! Updated !!! Apartheid HC? Cancer Centers, tho I'd guess it is among the country's top, I'd guess, just dawned on me, it is the MEDICAIDE wing, the poor folks wing of that Elite Liver Center. Just a guess.

Cancer Update: Apartheid HC? Cancer Centers, tho I'd guess it is among the country's top, I'd guess, just dawned on me, it is the MEDICAIDE wing, the poor folks wing of that Elite Liver Center.  Just a guess.

!! Update !!

There are three profoundly find people I know of here, maybe 6, on staff, or who come to this floor.  On who is the most senior, educated, kind, knowledgeable... has just spent 20 min with me.

I shared with him my extensive dreams of Apartheid HC in America, and most immediately, at GUH.  "No,"  it is not the case, not at GUH.  I have ever reason to believe him, and I do.

In which case, the level of difference in care that the same client can receive from one professional to another in the same room, same floor, is beyond belief, of the same floor, different patients, beyond belief.

Be forewarned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment