NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.10.2013

Cancer Update: Debilitated, Depressed...

It is as though I am existing to sleep - sleeping seems to be the function, the center, of my life - 12 to 14 hours per day, day in, day out.  Outrageous.

Why?  I don't know, and my doc does not know, tho she is not worried.  There are three things working on me that we know of:

1.  Chest cold that has been working on me for about 5 weeks.

2.  Liver, the more cancerous half, in the process of dying due to the deliberate blocking of it's blood supply 3 weeks ago; forcing the growing of the less cancerous half by up to 1/3.

3.  The unspeakable horror, evil, of the Greedy Odious Psychopaths and their puppeteers - Koch Brothers, Corp(ses).  This on top of all the other evil in the world, it seems more than I can bear.

I will bear it all.  I'll rise above, but for the moment, quite debilitated.

If the pre-Shutdown of DC Medicaid, Plan for me, stays in place -

Monday I receive major CT Scans and Pre-Op Counsulting at Georgetown Hosp.

Thursday - major operation - 12" incision under my right rib cage, remove the cancerous half of my liver, and the cancer in the other half - 7 days recovery in hospital - recovery of I don't know how long afterwards.

There is so much, even so much more evil in the world, I'm presently at a loss as to how to live.  My job at the moment is to absorb it, so I Deeply Know it.  Then, I'll be better equipped to know how to Serve going forward.

My God, My God, why have we forsaken thee?

More than half of my posting now is only at https://www.facebook.com/StartLoving1

1 comment:

  1. Your body craves what it needs to fight the cancer. Unimaginable how much energy it takes to regenerate liver and the strength you will need to get thru surgery. So sleep and sleep some more. You are strong in so many ways...but get rest. Against nature for facebook as it can be so damaging but as you noted, can make up a fake name. Still traceable, I'm sure.
    Thinking of you always XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete