NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.22.2013

Cancer Update: I actually don't know what is going on with the big picture. I've never seen the primary surgeon since Friday and the others tell me only he knows if the op was a success or whether he just found a whole bunch of cancer. Loving u

I actually don't know what is going on with the big picture.

I've never seen the primary surgeon since Friday and the
others tell me only he knows if the op was a success or
whether he just found a whole bunch of cancer.

Loving u

1 comment:

  1. That has to be maddening, frustrating and scary to not have that information. So hoping that your pain is abating and that yesterday going in to today is better.....thinking of you all the time and wondering if things are improving, minute by minute or hour by hour. XXOO

    ReplyDelete