NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.28.2013

Cancer Update: Met with Primare Care Doc C - my Guardian Angel

*   She expects I will be welcome in the infirmary for at least the 2 months of expected healing.

*   She was able to hear the deep Truth if my Appreciation for she, and Doc Hwang, GUH, saving my life, which it seems they may have done.  Deeply humble - her gratification is from the Solidarity with other humans - Christ-ian, Christ-like, Other-Centered.

*   Every aspect of my recovery she seems to feel is normal, and proceeding well under the circumstances.

*  Kindly added Zantac to my pre-meal regimen.

*  Gave me advice on how to compensate when my primary pain meds fall short.

*   Clarified that my Lovenox self-injection once daily needs to continue indefinitely - argh.

*  Will write me scrpits for the Lovenox and for a 12 hour pain patch in addition to what I have.

Other:

Not a good or bad pain day.  Much coma like dozing - appreciated for the pain abatement right now.

Doc C is surprised as I am that there is not obvious pattern yet as to my pain spikes, when, how long, why, whether meds will hit them or not..... :-(  Oh well.

COULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH WORSE.


1 comment:

  1. Yes...it could be so much worse but thank God it's not....Probably because you are such an inherently strong person. This would have killed most people !! 8 weeks of healing sounds good !! You're out of the elements...and getting rest and medication...and gaining your strength back....Yay !!! Sleep all you can....you will be up and about in time....don't rush it !! You'll just relapse......XXOO

    ReplyDelete