NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.11.2013

Cancer Update - Monday Test, Thursday Major Surgery - On Schedule

Just heard from the Hospital - by some miracle the Shutdown of DC Medicaid will not be delaying the Test and Surgery scheduled for next week.

So, tonight is my last night of self-injected blood thinner for the clot in my lung - blood thinners must stop 5 days prior to major surgery.

It is expected I'll be in hospital for 5-7 days, and then, I hope to return to the less restrictive Infirmary at the homeless shelter, but if nursing requirements are extensive, I'll request several days post hosp at Christ House.  TBD.

No comments:

Post a Comment