NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.19.2013

Cancer Update: They took off the dressing, catheter and nose into stomach drain

 g Sefie into the mirror so everything reversed. Also, bonehead, the port for the IV goes up onto my right upper chest, behind the camera. Doh. The bulb in my other hand draws from the port down at my beltline under my camera elbow.
 Mercedes.  Amazing how totally clean - this is what it looked like immediately that the removed the dressing.
 This tube drains into the bulb in my hand from my beltline.

 World Class Mercedes.
 OK, here's the IV port. Aside from irrigation, glucose, antibiotic, it trips pain med that I can increase with a button.
 I'm just amazed at how clean all this is.
Mercedes stripe they call it.

1 comment:

  1. Can see why they call it a Mercedes. Those are staples, right ?? Did not envision such a large one...but then again a liver is a very large organ. You're obviously up and moving. Glad you have pain meds available. Yikes !!!

    ReplyDelete