NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.23.2013

Cancer Update: !! Updated !! Upper Levels of Hell, Movimg toward Purgatory toninght?...

1.  I'm told and believe, that I was misinformed, and that the path report will not be back till tomorrow or Fri from a Fri operation.  Hence no update from key surgeon.  Tomorrow or Fri expected now.

2.  Key issue, as obvious to the docs for several days now, is bowel shut down.  They see progress today.  To prompt, and verify progress, they put me on manual drip, gravity, and disconnected suction, this morning about 9am.  12am they checked on and liked the progress - little drainage, mostly a little urine.  Detach IV tomorrow morning?  Irrigation.

Note, my typing is down to a 20% effectiveness.  :-(  WTF???  No emails. No FB.  Little to no reading or output expected from me today.

3.  PAIN - TODAY 12:30:

1st biggest pain today, nose, 8.   4 right now, 4.5 hrs from last med.

2nd biggest pain right now today, back,, but 4.5 aftr last medsm 8 right now.

NOTE:  I can't even make any sense AT ALL of the news.  Tho I don't think that is entirely me. Really.  Tho I don't think it is entirely me.  Really.




1 comment:

  1. Come on bowels....wake up....get moving....this is sounding promising !! You are correct that the news is nonsensical...it's disturbing and difficult to follow....just don't want to listen to it....but still do....hope this finds you sleeping. Do not expect response. I picture you asleep....hope NG tube comes out asap. XXOO

    ReplyDelete