NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.15.2013

detail. I turn 62 on Friday, if I live that long, and plan to activate, and donate, all of my Social Security....

From a dialog with one of the few to whom I plan to donate my monthly Social Security:

Loving (to about 5 this morning):  "Would you grant a dying man his last wish?  Thursday could be my last,

tho the odds are otherwise.  But liver failure is a distinct possibility - can

the liver that is left pick up the job of the part that will be gone.



Would you grant a possibly dying man his last request? Yes, or no?



If YES, scroll down...
...I would, near certainly will, turn 62 on Friday, the 18th.  I expect to activate
Social Security payments then.  My request?  Accept, without comment,
the small monthly donations to your Loving work I expect to be sending.
(Or, Sin against Loving Work, and deny yourself, burn it, give it away....)

(((HUGS))) forever, no matter what, Loving"


My Sheroic Sister (MSS) [Alongside Malala, and Snowden, the greatest living activist I know of]:  (having just received my Plea that she get past her pride, and accept the monthly donation to her work I hope to be in a position to make) - "hey loving, if this is your last wish, yes!  but if you survive-- and this is what I wish for--   You need something to survive on. But  I would take a ten dollar donation for our newspaper that Im starting.  Im working with TK and his girlfriend ED and E is doing the layout for a very progressive newspaper that im writing. It is called xxx xxxxx. You could be a donor for that if you wish.  Yes?  NO??  xxx"

Loving:  "Whatever I send would be yours to apply how you wish.
In Truth, Actually, Objectively, in FACT, whether I survive at
this point is of no matter. Not now, or anytime in the last
14 years has my Work, my Attempts, had other than ZERO
Traction, Impact. But there are a few of the Light,  of Loving Work,
that do  have some Traction, some Following, some
Co-Workers, some Reach... like you. 

If I survive Thursday, which is not my hope,
http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2013/10/detail-re-yesterdays-post-re-peace.html
but IS what is likely to occur, and I activate SSI, I'll let you know if and
when to check your... hmmmm... do you have a PayPal?
If not, what address would I use?

In my earlier career, there were numerous times I was offered
millions of $ in funding for business projects.  Sometimes I
accepted it.  Sometimes I said, 'No, there is no need to give
me funds, because there is no opportunity to spend them for
likely Good.'  I don't need funds now.  I do no Work that can benefit
by funds, despite my every effort.  For you, it is otherwise, thank
Creator.

(((Yes, I know you object to hearing what I've just said, but it
is Absolutely the Truth. ALL EVIDENCE in support of it.)))

xxx"


MSS: "you are a MESS!  love you. mss.

Loving: "The greatest 2, the only 2 truly Great psychologists are Frankl and Alfred Adler.  Adler's definition of insanity is 'personal logic' as opposed to 'common logic' - thinking you are right and everyone else is wrong.  But he would admit to exceptions, as do I.

:-)  I get your point, but no, it is not I that am the mess.  I 'get it' more than anyone I know of.  I 'do it' more than anyone I know of, cept for a few in the same league - Malala, you, Snowden..., I don't think of others, at the moment, tho there is an important 2nd echelon like Wild Idaho, Bold Nebraska, some of the NW folks, Tar Sands Blockade, the Arctic 40 / Greenpeace RADICALS....

I was born in a graveyard, now 2013 US.  It is not my fault I can't raise an Army from the Dead.  I see no one that has offered as good an attempt - quality, quantity.  Alice Paul MAYBE could do it today.  MAYBE.  Gandhi couldn't. MLK Jr couldn't.  FDR / Eleanor couldn't.  Graveyard. THE FIRST PEOPLE BORN AND RAISED IN THE MATRIX - I'M TALKIN THE LEFT.

And with each breath I'm given I'll continue to try.

(((HUGS))) xxx"


MSS:  "if alice paul tried she'd been on an assignation hit list! im sure you're on the fbi list.  exccentric loner as am I.  ha.  very difficult times we live in but yes, the important thing is to keep trying.  and that you do in spades!  i keep looking for the stone unturned. looking looking looking...xxx"

Loving:  "I'd love to be on the FBI list.  I AM!  Their laugh list, so far.


xxx"

MSS:  "i dont think so, loving. what's that old saying: first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they accept you're stuff and claim it as their own.  its just a stage they're in right now. ha ha. xxx"

Loving:  ":-) Seriously, it is funny -

In the last 10 years there has been only one group, to your
point, that has almost without fail Respected my work - men and women in uniform,
(and you, in the early days). The Secret Service, Park Police...
they don't share my causes, but as it was with Gandhi, and
Alice Paul (I'll wager), #1 with them, as with me, is Courage -  Mission above
sELF - that is 98% of the battle - and since near day one of my
work in DC so many years ago, it has been unmistakable that they respect me and
my Work effort.  "Give me a military person to fight alongside
any day; don't give me any cowards," Gandhi.

:-) And it is the central reason the Left reviles me - Courage
scares the Hell out of them, more than anything else.


xxx"

Loving:  "http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2013/10/detail-lovings-vendetta-aginst-mckibben.html"

MSS:  "oh yes, i know how you feel about mckibben.  you should be trying to lower your blood pressure, Loving. Thursday is two days off. "   
:    

No comments:

Post a Comment