NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.30.2013

***** Loving - Sebelius has my Full Confidence. I'd have her on any team I've ever had any day. Stunningly Competent. G.reedy O.rgy of P.redators. Sebelius: "Hold me accountable for the debacle" of HealthCare.gov CBS News

PLEASE SHARE.  Thanks for all your good work.  THIS IS STUNNING - http://www.c-span.org/Events/HHS-Secretary-Testifies-on-HealthCaregov-Enrollment-Issues/10737442357-1/

 

Sebelius: "Hold me accountable for the debacle" of HealthCare.gov

CBS News - ‎26 minutes ago‎
Sebelius apologizes for health law 'debacle'
The GOP Has Finally Found a Campaign Against Obama It Thinks It Can Win

No comments:

Post a Comment